Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday...

So glad the snow/ice thawed enough for me to get out and get to the gym.  Hanging around the house was doing me no good at all.  Biscuits and gravy...that's all I'm gonna say.

As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:

10 Wallballs 20/14 10′
10 Toes to Bar
10 Power Cleans 135/95

My score:  3 rds + 9 GHD

I scaled to 10# on the wall ball, GHD situps and 75# on the cleans and this still kicked my butt!  My lungs are going to be a while in healing up, I think.  I'm trying not to push myself super hard, and just get "back in shape".  Convincing myself that being here, trying, is better than nothing.  I'll get there.

Strength/Skill was rope climbs and strict press.  I did 10' rope climbs and 55# on the presses.  Nothing impressive to report.  ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment