Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday Already

Where do the weekends go?  Saturday slipped away too fast and so did Sunday.  When the alarm went off this morning I was already exhausted.  Didn't sleep well and seems like every joint is achy for some reason.  Anyway, I dragged myself in to CFJ and went light on everything.  Treated it as a "just get moving" day and I'll hope I sleep better tonight!

WOD:

For time:
30 Hang Squat Clean & Jerks 135/95,  (RX+ 165/115) (55+ 95/65lbs)
**Every time you drop the bar perform 6 Double Push-Up Burpees

My time:  3:58

I scaled this down to a warm-up weight of 55#.  Did the entire set unbroken, no drops.  I did rest the bar on my shoulders a few times and in my hip crease.  But I didn't want to do any burpees, so it was worth it. 

Strength today was squat clean & jerk:  3-2-1-1-1
My loads:  55-65-75-85-95

After the wod I did half the cool-down: 
15 Toes to bar
15 GHD sit ups
15 sit ups

Good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment