Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Another week, gone.

Where does the time go? 

I managed to make it to CFJ 5 days in a row last week, but somehow didn't manage to blog hardly at all.  Ah well....not like many people read it anyhow. 

So, I've been frustrated with several things in my life lately, but oddly, CF isn't one of them.  Just normal stuff I wish would go differently.  But oh well, it is what it is.

Anyway...

Today was a fun one, although very tough! 

3 Rounds for time of:
9 Deadlifts 225/155 RX+ 275/185 55+ 185/125
15 Pull-ups RX+ C2B
21 KBS 24/16kgs RX+ 32/24kgs 55+ 16/12kgs
200m Sand Bag Run/Carry 80/50lbs

My time: 18:24, Rx

The pull ups really slowed me down and the sandbag run - holy wow!!  I "ran" as best I could, a few steps at a time, and then walked, and then "ran" and then walked. Mostly walking.  But I finished in under 20 minutes which was my goal. 

I skipped the strength/skill this morning, of Turkish Get ups.  My hip flexors and glutes had me hurting, so I spent the 10 minute strength time just stretching.  Helped tremendously.  After the WOD I went home and foam rolled and used the lacrosse ball to get some knots out.

That's about all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment