Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What?!

I still have a blog?  Uh...I forgot to blog looks like all of last week and half of this one!  Oops!

I've been back at it almost every day.  I made it M-Th last week and skipped Friday, in favor of sleeping in.  My thinking was I'd go run on the weekend, but come the weekend, I just didn't feel like it. 

This week I'm aiming for 5 days.  I've made it three so far!  I feel like I'm regaining my strength, albeit a little slowly, but hey...better than nothing!  I've signed up for a 5k at the Oklahoma Aquarium on April 11, just to motivate myself to run a bit more.  I've been doing a 400m before and after class each morning.  Not that it's all that far, but it's a motivator for me.  Plus, it sure helps me wake up before the 5 am class starts.  I'll get out this weekend and do some running too. 

So, today's WOD was super fun.  Only because it had Squat Cleans...which I love!

10 Minute AMRAP
1 Power Clean 115/80 RX+ 155/105 55+ 95/65
1 Hang Squat Clean
1 Barbell Push-Up
2 Power Cleans
2 Hang Squat Cleans
2 Barbell Push-ups
3 Power Cleans
3 Hang Squat Cleans
3 Barbell Push-Ups
Continue upward trend….4-4-4, 5-5-5…

My rounds/reps:  6 rounds + 7 PC + 4 HSqC = 74 reps
I used the Rx weight of 80#, but did regular push ups instead of barbell push ups.  My regular push ups are still a work in progress, so I needed to concentrate on that.


Our strength today was a complex of 1 Power Clean + 1 Hang Squat Clean
5 sets

My loads:  65-85-105-115-125

No comments:

Post a Comment