Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Heavy Stuff

As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

3 Deadlifts 315/215 RX+ 365/240 55+ 245/145
6 Pull-ups RX+ 6 C2B
12 Box Jumps 24/20″ RX+ 30/24″ 55+ 20/18″

My score:  5 rds + 1 DL, Rx

It's been a looooonnng time since I've deadlifted anything significant.  215 was just barely do-able, but I felt like I needed to do this as prescribed, just mentally to push myself.  It's time to start getting serious again and lifting heavy. 

During the weeks I was sick and recovering, I scaled the hell out of everything, and ate whatever I wanted, knowing full well I would pay later.  Well, it's later.  So, in the interest of my friends not wanting to gouge out their eyes on our sailing trip this June, I've got to get back down to my fightin' weight. (Or, I should say, my bikini weight.)  During the sailing trip I'll pretty much be living in a bikini.  So..that's some pretty decent motivation.  OH, and my health and fitness.  Ha!


“Finisher”
Exactly 2 min after completion of WOD 2min max reps Air Squat to WallBall.

I was pretty much toast after the WOD.  I got only 56 reps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment