Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sh*t it's cold!!

So, what do you do when it's 4:30 a.m, 10° outside and you're snuggled in some comfy flannel sheets next to your warm husband?  You re-set the alarm and go back to sleep, that's what! 

I got in an extra hour and a half of sleep this morning, and then hauled my butt upstairs for a WOD, sorta-kinda similar to what was posted, only I omitted thrusters.  My house, my rules.  *snicker*

4 rounds for time of:

500 m row
15 SDHP with 35# kettle bell
15 Kettle Bell swings

Time:  18:38, Rx (ha ha...Rx...I crack myself up)

Strength carrying a bag of dive gear up the steps.
Warm up was 10 minutes of rowing and kettlebell swings.

Cool down was putting away the kettle bell and taking walking down the stairs. 

Boom!  Done! 

I'll be back at CFJ tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment