Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday

Man, I'm sleepy today.  Must be the nasty weather.  I just want to curl up and go back to sleep.

Complete the following for time of:

15 Wallballs  20/14 10′/9′
30 Double unders
20 Wallballs
60 Double Unders
30 Wallballs
90 Double unders
20 30 Wallballs
60 Double unders
15 20 Wallballs
30 Double Unders

My time:  19:35, w/12# WB

Okay, I accidentally did extra reps.  Not sure where the hell I came up with those numbers but I did them.  And I was going to do another 15 wall ball shots at the end -  ha ha!  I blame getting up so early...my mind is a fog at 5 am.  My double unders felt pretty decent today, but that wall ball, felt like a ton of lead.

Strength today was pull ups.  Strict, or weighted, or kipping or whatever you wanted to work.   EMOM for 10 min.  I did 3 each round, started with strict and went to kipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment