Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I'm so glad it's Friday!!   I've had a long week, full of running around to various appointments, and dealing with two audits at work, and stacks of paperwork and fine print, enough to make a person drink.  But...I haven't had a drop.  That shall change tonight, however, as I'm going to indulge in some wine.  I'm sure my husband will be thrilled when I get drunk off one glass of wine.  Ha ha!!  Should be fun.

WOD

As many reps as possible in 15 minutes of:

3 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
3 Toes to bar
6 Wall ball shots
6 Toes to bar
9 Wall ball shots
9 Toes to bar
12 Wall ball shots
12 Toes to bar

Continue adding 3 reps per round until time expires.

My reps:  = 119 - 11 toes to bar into the 18's.

I went with the 14# ball as Rx'd today, but I was over on the wall rather than the pull up cage, so as I understand it, this is not "as Rx'd".  Whatevs...that ball is freaking heavy.  I've been scaling wallball for several months, and it sure makes a difference using an 8 or 10 lb ball.  I tried to keep moving as much as possible, but I did a bit of resting between wallball shots here and there. 

Strength today was "Death by Snatch.  I chose 55# and made it through 10 rounds.  Fun.

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment