Friday, February 7, 2014

Annie

TGIF y'all!

Who else is tired of this freezing ass cold weather?  Winter be damned.  I should move to the islands...really I should.

Annie
50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups

My time:  11:12, Rx - PR by 14 seconds.

So, I unknowingly set a PR on Annie today.  I know my time is not super fast, but it's a damn PR so I'm gonna brag a little.  Ha ha!  I'd still like to get this one in about half the time, but I'll take my victories where I can get them these days. 

Our strength today was Squat Snatch.  We had 25 minutes to find a one rep max.  I focused more on technique than load today.  I had about two or three that felt shaky or weren't to depth, but otherwise they felt pretty decent.

3 ea @ 40, 45, 50, 55
5 @ 60
3 @ 65, 70
1 @ 75


And. tomorrow I get to sleep in!!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment