Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

5 Rounds for time of:

15 Power snatch (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
400 Meter run

My time:  25:09, Rx

Yeah, don't be jealous of my super speedy time.   Ha ha!  This one took me a whle, but I have to say, I loved every minute of it.   This is just a good old fashioned CrossFit workout, the kind that made me love CF in the first place; the kind that you just have to gut it out and keep pushing and the last round feels like such a victory.  Yep -  I need more workouts like this!

Strength today was 1 power snatch + 1 squat snatch, every minute for 10 min

I used 65# for my load.  No missed reps.

As of yesterday, I'm still going strong on my low-carb efforts.  I'm down a total of 9 lbs at the three week mark and hope to hit the 10 lb mark soon.  That's my "mini-goal".  I'd love to lose 11 more, maybe even 16 more, but we shall see how this plays out.  I'll be taking two weeks off from the gym for eye surgery (one week, then, back at the gym for a week, then another week off).  Not looking forward to the time off, but it is what it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment