Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yay Burpees!

You know I didn't mean that.  I despise burpees.  But I have gotten just a teeny tiny bit faster at them.  I actually set a PR today - a two burpee PR.   Reason to celebrate?  I think so!

With a 15 minute time limit:

Row 2000 meters
As many reps as possible of burpees

Start with the 2000 meter row and with the remaining time of the 15 minutes perform as many burpees as possible.

My row time:  9:44.8
My burpees:  40 - Pr by 2!

My row time has gotten slower and somehow I managed to get more burpees.  Now, if I could just speed up the row AND the burpees.  

Our strength today was Deadlifts (I had been hoping for these!)

warm up sets:  5@ 85, 5 @ 105
work sets:  5 sets of 10 @ 155 lbs

All my lifts felt good and I'll be feeling it tonight, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment