Monday, November 12, 2012

Fran

Fran is stupid.  There, I said it.  It's not my favorite workout.  In fact it's on my list of "workouts I think are stupid and I do not like at all".  I know, Fran is a CF icon.  A classic...the most famous of "The Girls".  But since I really suck at thrusters, I think it's stupid.  Ha ha!

21-15 & 9 rep rounds of:
Thruster (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
Pull-ups

My time:  10:27, Rx

Not my best performance ever, but not my worst.  I felt pretty good with the trusters and thought I was making decent time.  I got to the round of 15 pull ups and that's where I kind of hit a wall.  The 9's weren't too bad - thrusters unbroken, but pull ups were awful.  3-2-2-2...not good.  Anyway, it's never as bad as I make it out to be in my mind.

Strength today was Squat Clean & Jerk
we were supposed to do ten sets, but we stopped after six

65-75-85-95-100-105

No comments:

Post a Comment