Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More Thrusters!

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

5 Thrusters (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
7 Hang power cleans
10 Sumo Deadlift High Pull

My total:  8 rounds even, Rx

This one was fun, except for the thrusters.  Ha ha.  Actually the whole thing was fun.  I expected to get about 7 rounds, and was surprised when I was almost at 8 full rounds.  I had to hustle to get the last 10 reps, and they were sloppy, but I did it!!  Just a good old fashioned CrossFit workout.  Love it!!

Before the WOD we had the Jenks Mile, only on the rower!

My total time was 12:52 I think.  I left my times at the gym.  My rowing has just gotten worse and worse.  I've been listening to too many people and trying to focus on what they say about technique, when in fact, I was faster before.  I mean, I just PR'd my 5k twice last month.  I think I am okay with my technique and need to stop trying to change it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment