Monday, November 26, 2012

Swamped!

To anyone who might be a regular daily reader of my blog (I know of at least two), I apologize for my absence.  I've been out of town, and/or busy at home, and now I'm completely swamped at work.  I'm catching up, though!

WOD:

5 Rounds for time of:

7 Push jerk (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
15 Hand release push-ups

My time:  14:51, Rx

This wasn't a horrible workout, although I was pretty slow (last again)!  It felt good to be back from a five day break which included plenty of off plan eating and lots of beer drinking.  We had a great time, and I did need a break.  My body was ready for some exercise today, although I might have argued that at 4:30 a.m.

Strength today was 5 sets of 10 back squats

warm up sets:  5 ea @ 85, 110

work sets:  4 sets of 10 @ 120 (ran out of time for the last set)

No comments:

Post a Comment