Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sneaky little germs...

Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat, but it went away as the day wore on. Sunday, same thing, only I started feeling pretty worn out by evening. Monday, sore throat lasted most of the day and I'm feeling really run down. Tuesday morning, didn't sleep well last night, sore throat, annoying drainage, and I'm exhausted.

Went to CF anyway.

Put the sore throat out of my mind and pushed through the strength component and the WOD, but I can tell I am not functioning at full capacity. I cannot afford to get sick. I have meetings the next two days that are not optional. Germs are a complete waste of time!!

WOD:

3 Rounds for time of:

10 Dumbbell power clean & jerk (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells)
10 Knees to elbows
10 Dumbbell front squats (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells)

My time: 12:40 Rx

Strength Component: shoulder press, push press, push jerk
rep scheme: 3-3-3
my loads:
sp - 55-70-80
pp - 85-90-95
pj - 100-105 (didn't have time for 3rd set)

No comments:

Post a Comment