Friday, February 11, 2011

Mmm...Bear Claws.

Ok, bear crawls....not so much the same thing, but once I got the hang of it, and figured out a sort of rhythm, it wasn't so bad.

5 Rounds for time of:

10 Right arm dumbbell power snatch (Men 45 lbs, Women 30 lbs)
10 Left arm dumbbell power snatch (Men 45 lbs, Women 30 lbs)
150 Foot bear crawl

My time: 22:51 Rx

I loved this entire workout. I enjoy doing dumbbell power snatches, and seems like last time I did them was back in July or August. The temptation was there for me to scale down, but I'm glad I didn't. 30 was quite doable, and I could have even gone higher, but my time would have suffered terribly. As it is, my time isn't "fast" by any means, but I thoroughly enjoyed this workout and had a great morning!

It felt so great to be back at CrossFit! I'm looking forward to a nice week of weather coming up - they're talking possibly 70° next week! And B's shower is next Thursday evening. I'm really excited about that!

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment