Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Angie!

I got to drive my car this morning, and of course, my first destination was CrossFit Jenks!

It is interesting that I can do a substantial workout at home and really put everything into it, but I just don't feel the same as when I go in to the gym, go through the warm up, and do a lift or whatever Breck has planned before the workout. It's just more...intense I guess is a good word. Plus, seeing the people I'm accustomed to seeing every morning, working out with a group of people...it's way more motivating.

For time:

30 Handstand push-ups
40 Pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
60 Sit-ups
70 Burpees

My time: 25:54, head to 2 abmats on HSPU

Burpees killed my time, as I suspected would be the issue. But it felt amazing to be working out with the group. Love the kettlebells, though I broke them up way too much. Gotta work on that.

Tomorrow will be another snow day...heck the rest of the week probably will. So, back to working out at home for a few more days.

Strength today was Overhead Squats:
rep scheme: 5-3-2 15, with penalty of 5 laps of bear crawls for failure (Andy's idea)
my loads: 55-65-70-70 (no failure - yay)

No comments:

Post a Comment