Friday, June 25, 2010

Finally Friday!

3 Rounds for time of:

10 Dumbbell push press (Men 45 lbs, Women 25 lbs)
15 Deadlifts (Men 225 lbs, Women 155 lbs)
20 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)

My time: 10:33 Rx

I kicked myself a little bit for not going "unbroken" on this one. It was totally doable. *sigh* I was just too easy on myself. B and Brad killed it though - both of them did an awesome job!

The strength component today was Power Cleans.

5 @ 65
3 @ 75
2 @ 85
1 @ 95
1 @ 105
1 @ 115

My last max on a single rep was 100. I need to check, but I think 115 may be a PR for me. If so, that would be a good end to the week. If not...it's still a good end to the week. :)

***Edit*** No, 115 is not a PR I have done 115# power cleans before. In a workout actually.

TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. Great work this week! Wow--5 days in a row! Your WODs this week look fun, especially Friday's. I think I'm going to try to work through some of them in the coming weeks as I ease myself back into a regular schedule! Keep up the great work...it's motivation for us lone CF's out here!

    ReplyDelete