Tuesday, June 22, 2010

5 Rounds for time of:

30 Sit-ups (abmat, anchored)
25 Push-ups

My time: 15:46 Rx

This morning was fun. We did one round of the regular warm up and then did some work with basic lifts using a bar. Deadlift, Squat Clean, SDHP, OHS, Back Squat, Front Squat, Shoulder Press, Push Press, and Push Jerk. Then we did max reps shoulder press, into max reps push press into max reps push jerk with 95 lbs for men and 65 lbs for women (each move to fatigue, then into the next). My numbers were 7, 5 &3. Meh...not stellar, but a fun experiment.

The workout was quick enough. I rubbed a raw spot at the base of my spine doing sit ups though - OUCH! Nothing a little Neosporin won't cure. My abs are going to be incredibly sore by this afternoon, I bet. Is it sick that I love that feeling??

No comments:

Post a Comment