Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Bug

Well, some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug.

Today I just want to crawl back into bed (alone) and get some real sleep.

I've created a monster.  When my husband was out of town back in March, I let the dog sleep on the bed, at my feet.  When hubster returned home, he says, "Oh let her stay in the bed".  So I did.  And she began to creep up between us.  Which didn't set well with me.  So, back to my feet she went.  And then she got smart and decided if she went over on his side of the bed, she could stay.  Well guess what?  He scoots over on my side of the bed to accommodate "the princess."  She's taking up half a king sized bed, and he's taking more than half of my half!  Consequently, I'm ending up on the EDGE of the bed, on my side, unable to move or spread out or turn over without bumping into him.

In other words, I'm not sleeping.

It ends tonight.  She's going back to her dog bed.  No amount of puppy-dog eyes from her or my husband will convince me otherwise.  Done!

WOD:

10min AMRAP:
5 Jerks 155/105,  RX+ 205/135, 55+ 125/85
or
5 Strict HSPU RX+,  5 Strict Parallette HSPU,  55+ 5 Strict 4″ rise
10 Barbell Push-ups
30 Double-unders

My rounds:  4 + 5 Jerks

I used 85# for the jerks (Masters Rx weight - ha!), regular push ups and legit, badass double unders! They've been pretty good lately, since I returned to my Buddy Lee rope.  Oh, I'll never be as good as B with the doubles but I'm feeling decent about them.

Strength was Bench Press.  Not my best, but I participated
7-5-4-2-4 @ 75-80-85-87-85 


No comments:

Post a Comment