Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ready for some sunshine!

So, let's see.  I've been sick for days.  I skipped the gym Monday & Tuesday.  Decided to go try it today and did okay, just modified everything.  I've had this upper respiratory crap that seems to be making the rounds.  I'm drowning in my own snot.  I know...gross!

Anyway, with the magical combination of Mucinex and Nyquil, I'm gaining on getting over this stuff.

Also, I'm still eating healthy, counting my macros and losing weight.  I'm down a grand total of 14 lbs since April 10.  That's averaging a little over 2 lbs a week.  I need to lose 6 more.  Then I'd love to lose 5 more as a bonus, but we shall see.  I don't see myself changing the way I'm eating, other than when I hit my goal, adjusting for "maintenance".  I need to do some reading on that to determine what my numbers should be (calories, fat, carbs, protein).  I've got time to work on it.

WOD:
5 MUs (Bar or Ring) or 5 Burpee Pull-ups
50 Double Unders
50 Ab-Mat sit-ups anchored
4 MUs (Bar or Ring) or 4 Burpee Pull-ups
40 Double Unders
40 Ab-Mat sit-ups anchored
3 MUs (Bar or Ring) or 3 Burpee Pull-ups
30 Double Unders
30 Ab-Mat sit-ups anchored
2 MUs (Bar or Ring) or 2 Burpee Pull-ups
20 Double Unders
20 Ab-Mat sit-ups anchored
1 MU (Bar or Ring) or 1 Burpee Pull-up
10 Double Unders
10 Ab-Mat sit-ups anchored

My time:  11:30, modified

So this is basically Annie with some burpee pull ups.  I just did strict chin ups and strict pull ups.  I think I actually kipped one or two.  And I stuck with single unders.  I didn't want to get to breathing so hard that I started hacking and coughing all over the place.  Afterward I rested up and then ran 2 x 400m.  Nothing fast or hard, just trying to fill the hour.

Ready to go try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment