Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Filthy Fifty

Okay, it's been about 5 years since I've done this one.  FIVE YEARS!  Holy crap where does time go?

50 Box jump, (Men 24”, Women 20”)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (Men 35#, Women 25#)
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press (Men 45#, Women 35#)
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots (Men 20#, Women 14#)
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

My time:  33:23

Modified this one a bit  because I've been off for so long and I'm incredibly sore from yesterday.  I did hanging leg raises instead of knees to elbows.  I reduced the wall ball to 8 lbs, and then dropped the reps to 25 on wall ball and burpees. In hindsight, I should've just done the whole thing as rx, because I was within reach of my PR on this one.  Oh well, live and learn.

Strength was bench press, and I just opted not to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment