Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Back at it!

Tabata Something Else

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.
Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.

My results:
PLU – 28
P/U – 42
S/U – 56 (2 rds reg sit ups, 6 rds GHD sit ups)
SQ – 74
Total = 200

Immediately after last round of Tabata, rest 10 seconds and then:

5 min ground to overhead with 65#

My score:  21 reps (10 c&J, 11 snatches)

A pretty decent morning to come back to CrossFit.  Although I went rather light, I know I'm going to be hurting by noon today.  17 days with no exercise at all (well there was ONE day I exercised) is not a good thing.  But doctor's orders are doctor's orders. 

Let the soreness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment