Friday, June 28, 2013

TGIF!

I've been horrible at blogging lately.  Just super busy with work and stuff.  I'll get back in the swing of it after my upcoming vacation.   Promise.  (I'm sure you're all breathlessly waiting for my next blog, right?)   ;)

Anyway - today was a super fun Friday!

With a 10 minute time limit, try to complete for time:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
Power Clean (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
Hand Stand Push Ups

5 Minute rest break, then:

With a 10 minute time limit, try to complete for time:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
Box jump overs (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)(these are jumps completely over the box and not on and over)
 
My score on WOD 1:  85 total reps - meaning I made it through the round of 5 power cleans

Scaling - I used 2 abmats for HSPU, but did the RX weight on cleans.  I love cleans and I would've just stood there and done them forever.  Well until I couldn't do any more.  Ha ha

My score on WOD 2:  finished in 8:25

Scaling - I did box step overs rather than jumping.  My jumping days are behind me.  Not going to risk a stress fracture or scars on my shins.  Life's short.  Pick your battles.


Strength today was power cleans.  I love cleans.  Have I said that?  I think I've said that.

rep scheme:  3-2-2-1-1-1
my loads:  85-95-105-110-115-125

TGIF!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment