Monday, June 24, 2013

“Mr. Brown”


4 Rounds for time of:

10 Hang power cleans (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
10 Front Squats
10 Push press
10 OHS
400 Meter run

Rules: There will be a 10 burpee penalty if bar is dropped or set down before the barbell movements are completed each round.  Burpees must be done before continuing.

My time:  27:58


Started out with 65 # as Rx, and made it unbroken through the first round, but thought I would absolutely die (seriously).  Coudn't make myself run for the first little while, but finally got some oxygen to my brain.  I dropped weight to 55# and managed to complete the lifts unbroken for all four rounds.  I was not about to do any burpees!  Probably should've stuck with 65#, but I would've had to put it down at least 3 times.  So...I did the best I could.  Still proud that I went unbroken!


No comments:

Post a Comment