Monday, October 20, 2014

So far behind...

Again.  I'm so far behind on blogging.  I just get busy and distracted and this is the thing that falls to the bottom of the pile.

Since I posted last, I have set a couple of PR's.  First, deadlift at 255#, thank you very much!  That was on October 14. 

And today, I set a PR on hang power clean at 125#.  I didn't even know I was setting a PR at the time, so it was a nice surprise to look at my stats and figure that one out.  Yay! 

Anyway on to today's WOD:

Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:
10 Triple-unders
15 Kettlebell swings (55#,35#)
20 Walking lunges

My rounds:  3 + 3 kbs

I actually subbed 200m runs for the triple unders.  I'm not jumping right now...still letting this leg heal up.  Running doesn't hurt it, but jumping causes some pain so, giving it a few more weeks.  Then I'll be back with a vengeance!  ;)

Strength, as I mentioned above, was hang power clean.  Can't remember all my lifts but I started at 65 an ended at 125. 

We also had a 20 min emom:
even minutes:  3 hang power cleans at 100#
odd minutes:  5 toes to bar

Great start to the week!  I'm in for all five days!

No comments:

Post a Comment