Sunday, October 5, 2014

Get off the couch!

About the time the Cowboys went into overtime, I decided I needed to get my butt off the couch and go exercise.  Maybe they would pull off a win if I wasn't watching.  I had a pretty busy day, but it didn't feel like I really accomplished anything...I went to Mass.  I went grocery shopping.  I prepped food for breakfasts and lunches for the week (I'm so responsible, right??), and I prepped for tonight's dinner.  I just needed some exercise, so off I went.

4 rounds for time of
400m run
50 air squats

My time:  19:51


Should say "my time = excruciatingly slow".  Wow  It's been a while since I've done that many air squats.  I've gotten weak and lazy.  Amazing how that can happen even when you're going to CrossFit 5 days a week.  Yeah, I need to  push myself harder every day!  Anyhoo...got a decent workout and don't feel like a slug anymore.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment