Thursday, April 3, 2014

THIS!

This is the kind of workout that made me fall in love with CrossFit!  I need more of this.  I need to push myself this hard, and gasp for air, and sweat my ass off for 25 whole minutes without stopping!! 

Wittman

7 rounds for time of:
15 Kettlebell swings (Men 55#, Women35#)
15 Power clean (Men 95#, Women 65#)
15 Box jumps (Men 24″ box, Women 20” box)

My time:  25:05, Rx weights, box steps

I did all the KBS unbroken, stepped the box jumps, and the cleans were a hot mess at first.  I started out trying to do them unbroken, and quickly learned that wasn't going to happen.  So then I maintained sets of 5 until the last round, when I decided dropping between each rep was faster, and I was trying to finish under 25 minutes.  At the 25 minute mark I had 3 box steps left, and even though there was a "cut off" I finished it!  Felt awesome to get through the whole thing.  I haven't sweated like this in a long time.  I'm sure the humidity this morning had a lot to do with that, though.

Strength today was 1 power clean + 2 jerks, every minute on the minute for 10 minutes.  I used 85lbs as my load and had no misses.

Good morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment