Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Anybody here?

I'm so far behind on blogging.  I've been busy.  I've had issues.  I've just not really had time to sit down and blog.  I know, it's not that tough, but...anyway.  If anyone's still around reading this, I'm still here.  Just preoccupied.

So, today, when the alarm went off at 4:30 a.m., I was dreaming of my Dad.  It was an awesome dream.  I wanted to keep dreaming and hang out with him a little while longer.  He's been gone for 20 years.  So I re-set the alarm and tried to dream some more, but he was gone.  Ah, well, I got an extra hour of rest anyway.

Instead of going to the gym, I got my butt up and rowed a 5k for time.  Haven't done one in quite a while.  I got within reach of my PR (15 seconds), but couldn't quite set a new one.

5k Row:  23:47.8

Tomorrow, I'll be back at CFJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment