Tuesday, April 8, 2014

PR!!

Man, did I ever need to hit a PR - on something - anything.  Today we did squat snatch and I hit a PR of 90 lbs.  I was pretty sure it was a PR but had to go double check all my records.  Sure enough!  This made my day...my week...heck...even the month!  I've been in a slump and needed something positive.  So glad I got out of bed today!!

Squat snatch:  1 ea @  45-50-55-60-65-70-75-80-85-90 (PR)

WOD:
5 Squat snatch (Men 135#, Women 95#)
50 Double unders

Modified - 75# squat snatch & 30 double unders per round

My rounds:  3 + 2 squat snatch

I started out on the snatches doing touch & go on the first round.  That quickly fell apart and I had several misses in the next couple of rounds.  Coupled with bad double unders and plent of slash marks on my arms as a result, this workout beat me up pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment