Thursday, April 24, 2014

Holy Cardio, Batman!

1000 Meter row
100 Double unders
750 Meter row
75 Double unders
500 Meter row
50 Double unders
250 Meter row
25 Double unders

My time: 21:47, Rx

My lungs were screaming for mercy today! The Oak pollen is thick as mud this week and my lungs are feeling it.  Not to mention my double unders didn't really start feeling decent until somewhere in the set of 50.  The set of 100 took me about 5 minutes - I kid you not!  Yes, dismal, I know.  But after that they got somewhat better.  If only my lungs would just stop being so demanding. 

After this, we had a bench press/pull up WOD, which I kind of half-asssed, quite honestly.  I mean, I did the actual work, but my bench press skills are weak, weak, weak.  And I'm back to being able to do ONE strict pull up.  So, in five rounds, max reps bench and max reps strict pull ups, i managed something like 5/5/4/4/4 bench and 1/1/1/1/1 pull ups.  I threw in some kipping pull ups and some "almost" strict pull ups, just for grins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment