Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New PR!

I think I need to go away and drink and eat too much more often.  I managed to get a 10 lb PR on Hang Squat Clean this morning!  And my nutrition has been crap.  Hmm...

Strength:  Hang Squat Clean
Rep Scheme:  5-3-2-2-1-1-1\
My Loads:  65-785-85-100-115-130 (PR) -135 (PR)

My old PR was 125, but I didn't know that while I was lifting.  I was guessing somewhere around that, but was unsure.  Anyway, felt great to start the day off with a PR.

WOD:

As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
10 Hang power clean (Men 115#, Women 75#)
20 Push-ups
30 Double unders

My score:  4 rds + 2 hang cleans, Rx

The push ups killed my time on this one.  And my double unders were going great until I saw Breck with his camera pointed at me.  For some reason that made me all nervous and I kept screwing up.  The next round, after he moved on, my double unders were just fine again.  Go figure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment