Monday, January 13, 2014

Home Again

Back from another magnificent vacation, during which very little exercise occurred on my part. I was lazy and spoiled the entire time.  I ate whatever sounded good and drank like I had the keys to the liquor store. 

And now I must atone for the damage.  I'm not going anywhere near a scale.  My clothes tell me I over did it, so I'll just buckle down and work hard, because there's another trip in 5 months. 

WOD

21-15-9 rep rounds for time of:

Box jumps (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)
Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)

My time:  6:29, scaled

Modified to box steps, and 35# bar on the SDHP.  Gotta break back into this kinda slowly so I'm not too sore to continue tomorrow!

Stength:  Back Squats
10 sets of 3 @ 145
 

No comments:

Post a Comment