Friday, December 13, 2013

TGIF!

This morning I didn't do the WOD.  I just went in and goofed around with my jump rope and some front and back squats with the weights we'll be using tomorrow at the "Downtown Duel".  I keep alternating between, "Why the Hell did I let Rayus talk me into this?" and "I'm just going to have a good time."  Ultimately I need to stick with "just going to have a good time" because my partner, Marcy and I are both a good 5-8 years older than most of our competition (as far as I can tell).  Anyway...I'm ready for it.

In more important news:  I'm just eaten up with vacation-itis. Thirteen days from now I'll be lounging on the beach at White Bay with a cold beer in my hand.   Here's a screen shot from the webcam there this morning:





















I almost cannot stand the anticipation!  I've got a stack of work about two feet tall, tons of stress to go along with it, and I can barely focus on my work for thinking about the islands.  Oh, how I love that place!

Now, if I could figure out a way to just go live there...

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment