Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Back from the mountain...

I've been sort of "snowed in" at home.  There is this awful hill in front of my driveway, and it's littered with vehicles that didn't make it, either up or down. The city finally sent out a sand truck on Sunday and sanded the other road out of the neighborhood.  This hill, however still impassable.  There were three more cars on it today.  Not sure why they though they could make it after seeing this:








Anyway, it felt good to be back at the gym this morning.

For time:
30 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
30 Toes to bar
25 Kettlebell swings
25 Toes to bar
20 Kettlebell swings
20 Toes to bar
15 Kettlebell swings
15 Toes to bar
10 Kettlebell swings
10 Toes to bar
5 Kettlebell swings
5 Toes to bar

My time:  8:17 - unbroken

I subbed sit ups for TTB  in the interest of not tearing up my hands since I know we have pull-ups in this weekend's competition.  Felt awesome to bust through this completely unbroken!

The strength today was front squats:
Rep Scheme: 5-3-2-2-1-1-1
My loads:  55-85-95-100-105-115-125


No comments:

Post a Comment