Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday

Ugh.  What a mess I am.  Started the week thinking I'd make it 5 days to CrossFit, and failed miserably.  Monday was rough, and I scaled everything, of course.  Then, I decided I would do M-W-F this week and continue to recover from this damn Bronchitis. 

So, in the end, I made it to CFJ Monday & Wednesday.  Tuesday & Thursday I stayed home and did a 20 minute row.  Thursday I was more congested than I have been in about a week - like a huge set-back.  I took some Nyquil before I went to bed last night, and the end result was "no way I'm getting up this morning to go work out". 

My body is rebelling against my mind.  I'm on day 20 here...ready to be well again. 

Hopefully by Monday I'll be ready for a full week of CrossFit!

Anyway...TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment