Monday, February 23, 2015

Getting there...

Over the weekend I started to improve a lot.  My lungs feel a bunch better, but I still have a few issues.  Mainly my energy level is ridiculously low.  But I think part of that is from being sedentary for too long.  So, back to CFJ this morning for a much-modified stab at the workout.

42 Wallballs 20/14lbs 10/9′
21 Deadlifts 225/155
7 Over the bar burpees
30 Wallballs
15 Deadlifts
5 Over the bar burpees
18 wallballs
9 Deadlifts
3 Over the bar burpees

My time:  11:49 - scaled

I used an 8 lb wallball, and only 85# for the deadlifts.  That was plenty.  I rested a bit on the wallballs but kept moving pretty well through the whole thing.  My lungs burned afterward like I had done Fran, but no major coughing fits, so that is a victory for me! 

Strength today was deadlifts and I stayed super light.  Nowhere near my 85% 1rm.

5 x 5 @ 85#

Planning to hi M-W-F this week and possibly next, just to give myself plenty of time to get fully recovered and back up to speed.  Pneumonia is no joke, kiddos!  I'm glad to be on the tail end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment