Monday, July 29, 2013

Much Better!

After a weekend of recovery and watching the Crossfit games, I'm fired up and feeling way better.  Even starting to see some progress with losing a few pounds.  So, yay for that!

This morning our strength was Clean & Jerk, one every minute on the minute for 10 minutes.  I should've gone heavier.  I started to go with 115, and it felt heavy so I dropped to 105.  I really should've stuck with 115.  Next time!

Anyhoo...I made it through all 10 rounds no problem.

The WOD:
Row 500m
30 Burpees
10 Shoulder-to-Overhead Presses (Men: 165 lbs, Women: 95 lbs)

 My time: 7:33, Rx

I love this one.  Well, except for my loathing of burpees.  But it's still a fun, challenging workout, and I did about like I expected on it so, it was a good morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment