Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Home, Sweet Home!

Back from another glorious trip to the Caribbean.  A few pounds heavier and worse for the wear, I'm sure of it.  The food and drinks are irresistible, though I did try to behave, I ended up over-indulging.  I did manage to steer clear of bread on several occasions, but it wasn't even a drop in the bucket of the damage I could've done.  Anyway, I'm back, eating right and getting my daily dose of CrossFit.  Hopefully I can find some time to run this weekend, as well.  I need it!

I won't backtrack and go over the WODs I did on vacation (yes I did!) or yesterday's WOD.  But here's today's:

As many reps as possible in 10 minutes of:

25 Clean & jerks (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
25 Clean & jerks (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
25 Clean & jerks (Men 185 lbs, Women 125 lbs)
Max reps clean & jerks (Men 205 lbs, Women 145 lbs)

My reps:  41, as Rx

*
rest 5 minutes
*

As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:

1 Rope climb
15 Box jumps (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)

My total:  6 rounds even

Modified by climbing the 10' rope, and stepping the box jumps.  I was beat after the clean & jerks, but did my best.  I really enjoyed both WODs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment