Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Busy!!

What a day.  I didn't sleep well last night, worrying about my son, who is sick and for some reason puts off going to the doctor until the situation is almost out of control.  (Fast forward to noon today and he has pneumonia.  *sigh).    Work has been insanely busy and seems like I cannot catch up.

So my sanity in all of this?  My one place I can get away and concentrate on only what is in front of me at the moment, and block it all out?  CrossFit!  

We started today with 10 rounds of handstand holds 30 seconds on/30 seconds off.   I made all 10 rounds.  Well there was one round where my butt bounced off the wall, but I got right back up and stayed an extra few seconds at the end to compensate.  Big butt!  Ha ha!

Then it was 10 rounds of rowing 30 seconds on/30 seconds off.  I got about 1225 meters.

Strength today was hang power cleans: 5 rounds of 5, with max double unders each round in 90 seconds.  There was a rest period in between but I don't remember.

Hang Power Cleans 5 ea @ 105-95-95-95-95
Double Unders – 10-24-26-22-17 = 99

Then the WOD:

As many rounds as possible in 7 minutes of:
7 Pull-ups (chin over the bar)
7 Hand release push-ups

WOD as Rx = 5 rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment