Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CFJ Death March

For time:

1 Mile run with kettlebell (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
Every minute on the minute do 10 Kettlebell swings

My results:  1000m, 100 kbs

I treated this as an amrap.  I did 5 swings per minute.  Holy crap on a cracker!!  What a ridiculously torturous workout this turned out to be! And yet, on some level it was actually kind of fun.  I suppose that's every CF workout, right?    The carry varied from resting on the shoulder to behind the hips to just hanging at my side.  Tough to decide which was best or hardest. I somehow managed to whack both of my knees with the kettle bell.  Ouch!  Nothing directly on the knee cap so I'm fine - just a bruise or two.

Strength today was a mini-Lynn
3 rounds of max bench at 95#, followed by max set of pull ups

My total was 35.  I've lost the detail of it somewhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment