Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday!

For time:

50 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
5 Rope climbs
30 Wall ball shots
3 Rope climbs
20 Wall ball shots
2 Rope climbs

My time:  16:24, 10' rope climbs

So, it turns out rope climbs are terrible therapy for tennis elbow! Go figure!  I'll be icing my elbow today and doing some physical therapy with my "Thera Band Flex Bar".  It really is an amazing tool for tennis elbow.  It's always something!

Strength today was push press
5 sets of 3 @ 45-55-60-65-70

My left leg (the one I had the stress fracture in) is giving me some trouble.  Not sure if it's bone or muscle, but it's frustrating to say the least.  I skipped running over the weekend, and it hurt a little on the push press today with the dip & drive, but by the end of the WOD it was fine.  I'm just a mess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment