Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Monday!

As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes of:

250 Meter row
15 Dumbbell push press (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells)

My rounds:  3 even 

I subbed dumbbell hang power cleans for the push press due to tennis elbow.  It's excruciating.  Putting the weights overhead was aggravating it so I asked Breck for a sub.

 
rest 4 minutes


 As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes of:

25 Deadlifts (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
15 Bar dips

My rounds:  4 even

Of course my bar dips started off nice and deep, but by the end they were pretty much chicken-pecks. so no "rx" on this one, except for the deadlifts.  95 is pretty light for me so I zipped right through those with no trouble at all.  

Strength today was dumbbell push press, but I subbed dumbbell hang squat clean

5-3-2-2-1-1-1 @ 12-15-20-25-30-35-40

No comments:

Post a Comment