Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hump Day

I've been back from Jamaica for a week now, so I guess I should blog about something.  Ha!  I'm finally caving in and going to see the ortho about my leg.  It's been giving me trouble since I went out for a run back in early May.  I kept putting it off, thinking it would just go away, but it's worse.  Running and jumping make it worse and it just hurts all the time.  I'm betting it's a stress fracture.  Bah.  I think it's time to probably give up the zero drop "barefoot" running shoes.  Damn it.  I love them, and they are so comfortable.  But this is the second time I've had an injury from running in them. 

Anyway...I'm back.  I'll be blogging more regularly.

Today's WOD was Heavy Grace, but I did "Grace Light" in order to not stress my leg too much.

30 clean & jerk at 70# = 4:21

I think that was my time.  I seriously cannot remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment