Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day Two...

So, I think working out yesterday actually helped me.  I coughed a lot, and I think that's just what I needed to get this junk out of my chest.  I am still not feeling 100% energetic, but I can tell I've improved from yesterday morning.  I went in again this morning and got a decent workout - still modified everything, but it was plenty!  I think I'm officially on the road to recovery!  Woo hoo!!

Warm up: practiced weighted, strict, kipping and attempted some c2b

Strength today was snatch balance 5x5, but we had the option of doing overhead squats instead.  Since the snatch balance is a bit of an impact on my leg, I opted for the OHS
5 ea @ 45-50-55-60-65

modified WOD: 10 min amrap

10 thrusters @ 55#
250m row

My score = 4 rounds

Did plenty of coughing this morning too.  I'll be glad when this is over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment