Monday, July 28, 2014

Ugh!

I still feel like crap!!

Last Thursday I woke up feeling worse than ever.  Took the day off work, and rested.  In fact, I rested all weekend.  And still I feel awful.  I got up and went to CrossFit today, thinking maybe I could just sweat it out.  I modified everything, and did a lot of coughing.  I don't know...either I'll get better or I'll die trying.

Strength was hang power cleans 5 sets of 3
my loads:  55-65-75-80-85

WOD

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

3 Hang power cleans (Men 185#, Women 125#)
6 Strict ring dips
9 Box jumps (Men 30” box, Women 24” box)
27 Double-unders

I modified.....

20 min AMRAP
3 hang power clean @ 85#
6 bar dips
10 sit ups
15 squats
= 7 rds + 5 dips

Spent a lot of time coughing and just pacing myself so as not to overdo it.  Felt good to have a barbell back in my hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment