Monday, September 14, 2009

Has it been that long!?

This month marks 1 1/2 years of my CrossFit journey. I've had some ups and downs, a couple of injuries, and times I wanted to just walk away, but most of all I have been amazed at the things I can actually accomplish.

In the beginning, there was no way would I have ever believed I could do a 105lb push jerk or deadlift over 200 lbs. But I can! And I will do even more if I continue to work hard.

The original group that started bootcamp together has pretty much fallen apart, but we have a great core group at the 5:30 am class. Hopefully that class will grow a bit with some new members. It's a lot more fun with a big group, for some reason. Misery loves company? That has to be it.

Anyway, I still love my CrossFit and I love even more what it has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment