Friday, December 19, 2014

Battle Over Redlands III

This past weekend I competed in the Battle Over Redlands III competition.  I keep saying I'm done competing, but we'll see when this rolls around next year.  I had a great time.  The programming of the workouts was great.  A good mix of strength, endurance and cardio.

I managed to take first place in the Masters Women 50+!!  The first workout was 7 min AMRAP of Fran.  My worst possible workout.  I only got 58 reps, and didn't really care.  I made up for it on the rest of the workouts.  My favorite was the Deadlifts/Sandbag Carry/Double unders.  I'd love to do that one again! The Air Assault bike was just torture.  I took it pretty easy on that one and still came out in first place.  I hope we never, ever get these bikes at CFJ!!

Here's a little slide show from the competition for your viewing pleasure:



No comments:

Post a Comment