Thursday, February 24, 2011

Double Unders Progress

For time:

100 Double unders
25 Toes to bar
80 Double unders
20 Toes to bar
60 Double unders
15 Toes to bar
40 Double unders
10 Toes to bar
20 Double unders
5 Toes to bar

My time: 21:49 Rx

Looking at this workout from the comfort of my bed this morning, I was really tempted to stay home, but I have done way too much of that in the past few months, so off to the gym I went. I had figured the workout would take me a minimum of 30 minutes, so I was pleased and surprised when I came in under 22 minutes.

Even though my double-unders are still bad enough to give Buddy Lee night terrors, they really are improving. Actually, I had a little PR today - a set of 15 unbroken double unders!! This is major progress for me. So, yay!

Breck forewarned me about what tomorrow's WOD will be, and told me I'd better be there! I won't skip. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it, facing a tough workout that originally made me want to quit, and I thought I was going to die. No, I'll be there and I'll go into it with a "Fun Friday" attitude! And I might even enjoy it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment