Monday, February 28, 2011

Cold wind!

500 Meter row
20 Back Squat (Men 205 lbs, Women 135 lbs)
400 Meter run
20 Handstand push-ups

My time: 10:59, Rx weight, mod HSPU

This was a short/sweet workout. Loved doing the back squats at a decent weight. I was surprised at how winded I was going into them after that short 500m row. Wow! Had to break them up into 3 or 4 sets. Form felt solid and weight felt good - no back pain! The run was probably one of my fastest 400's yet. Why? Because of the horrible, sharp, cold, North wind and light mist in the air. That wind was awful!!

Strength today, we just worked mainly on snatch balances. I stayed with a 35 lb bar through the whole thing. These are a weak point for me, but I do think I finally found the right spot and position on my back for the bar to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment